AM i STUDYING???=P

hehe..nice work,cool things to do today..Well..my brain today got a lot of work to do..I got my lecturer for today and we were learning about the introduction of law..huhu..

Quite bored but really interesting..I got a latin words to study of and i gotta to improve myself in that subject..hehe...Before,I have learn Melanau language.Well,quite exciting things to do and learn.Hmm..as usually,got into the class at 8 am and study,study and study until the time reaches the limit also my brain quite to be shut down on that time..haha...

Erm..there are lots of words and quotations that are needed to be remembered..huhu...(gila mencabar la)..huhu....Nothing to be say as we also got our first assignment for this subject.We are askied to make the assignment in group.Find the paper cutting for the parts of Law.Justice,freedom,morality,equility and the law.huhu...

WEll..i am really hope that i could make a big afford to do that and of course i will make sure that i will study hard..Insyallah..=)

No comments:

AM i STUDYING???=P

hehe..nice work,cool things to do today..Well..my brain today got a lot of work to do..I got my lecturer for today and we were learning about the introduction of law..huhu..

Quite bored but really interesting..I got a latin words to study of and i gotta to improve myself in that subject..hehe...Before,I have learn Melanau language.Well,quite exciting things to do and learn.Hmm..as usually,got into the class at 8 am and study,study and study until the time reaches the limit also my brain quite to be shut down on that time..haha...

Erm..there are lots of words and quotations that are needed to be remembered..huhu...(gila mencabar la)..huhu....Nothing to be say as we also got our first assignment for this subject.We are askied to make the assignment in group.Find the paper cutting for the parts of Law.Justice,freedom,morality,equility and the law.huhu...

WEll..i am really hope that i could make a big afford to do that and of course i will make sure that i will study hard..Insyallah..=)

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...