the exciting day is today...=)

Well...today is Saturday and as usually my recently activity is hang out with my friends..Today,I am going to Sg.Petani,the nearest city in UiTM Kedah...I am going there with my friend,Afaf...Well..Should I said that it was a blind date as I met my cyber friend...erm...our friendship was going fluently for almost 3 years..Kindly,I would like to say that he is a good friend..I like to be his friend and he is my good buddy..

My journey for today was starting by we were walking to the Tesco and looking all the goods there.Unfortunately,kindly I would like to say that it was nothing there and I was really bored there..I was searching for a new clothes and blouses and it was nothing there.I was so frustrated..huhu....

At last,I ask afaf to join me and walked to the Village mall beside the Tesco.It was a really hot day..I could melt under the hot day..huhu....Wow,luckily there we have the chance to meet my favourite's actor,Zed Zaidi..hehehe...He was there for attending the show of Gadis Melayu on TV9..haha..Got really excited,but there were too much girl there and I didnt had the chance to snap a picture with him..But,never mind,he was not anyone for me..haha....Gadis Melayu...The candidates was testing on their cooking skill and they were asking to make sambal belacan..Ahahhaa...I should say that i will fail if i was choosen to take part in that competition...yehuuu...

We were going to many shops...I was looking,searching and try to find out my favourite clothes but there were none of them that i could find..Really sad...At 1.30pm...afaf,my cyber friend and I was going to have our lunch at Tesco,actually..haha...then..we were going to pray.....

Walk,walk and walk...We were walking to the Village Mall after pray...We decided to watch a movie titled The A Team..As the movie started at 3.25pm..we were going to walk around the village mall..It was a surprised to me as he bought me a book..I really appreciate that and could say that he really knows me...I really love to read..The book entitled "Rahsia Air Mata Khusyuk"..It was really nice and sweet as none of my friend did it to me before...He is the best friend that i ever had..

Well...I am really hope and always pray for him that he always be success in his life and could be together with the one that he really love..Insyallah....=)

No comments:

the exciting day is today...=)

Well...today is Saturday and as usually my recently activity is hang out with my friends..Today,I am going to Sg.Petani,the nearest city in UiTM Kedah...I am going there with my friend,Afaf...Well..Should I said that it was a blind date as I met my cyber friend...erm...our friendship was going fluently for almost 3 years..Kindly,I would like to say that he is a good friend..I like to be his friend and he is my good buddy..

My journey for today was starting by we were walking to the Tesco and looking all the goods there.Unfortunately,kindly I would like to say that it was nothing there and I was really bored there..I was searching for a new clothes and blouses and it was nothing there.I was so frustrated..huhu....

At last,I ask afaf to join me and walked to the Village mall beside the Tesco.It was a really hot day..I could melt under the hot day..huhu....Wow,luckily there we have the chance to meet my favourite's actor,Zed Zaidi..hehehe...He was there for attending the show of Gadis Melayu on TV9..haha..Got really excited,but there were too much girl there and I didnt had the chance to snap a picture with him..But,never mind,he was not anyone for me..haha....Gadis Melayu...The candidates was testing on their cooking skill and they were asking to make sambal belacan..Ahahhaa...I should say that i will fail if i was choosen to take part in that competition...yehuuu...

We were going to many shops...I was looking,searching and try to find out my favourite clothes but there were none of them that i could find..Really sad...At 1.30pm...afaf,my cyber friend and I was going to have our lunch at Tesco,actually..haha...then..we were going to pray.....

Walk,walk and walk...We were walking to the Village Mall after pray...We decided to watch a movie titled The A Team..As the movie started at 3.25pm..we were going to walk around the village mall..It was a surprised to me as he bought me a book..I really appreciate that and could say that he really knows me...I really love to read..The book entitled "Rahsia Air Mata Khusyuk"..It was really nice and sweet as none of my friend did it to me before...He is the best friend that i ever had..

Well...I am really hope and always pray for him that he always be success in his life and could be together with the one that he really love..Insyallah....=)

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...