first day with an assignment...=)

wow!!!I'm so glad today...Having classes since the morning till now,in the evening..huhu...quite tired but it is really cool...Nothing at all..Just a lessons classes starting with BEL 120 class..emmm...Well,really enjoyed with the presentation of NOUN by Farhana's group members..And my opinion...well,a good job...Really fun and exciting presentations..I really like the Noun song...noun,noun,noun...hahaha...Great!

in the evening,I should say that it was quite hot here and we were going to Mk5 attending for CSC134 class...Our lecturer,Madam Zanariah asked us to represent ourself as it was the first meeting with her..My name is Nur Amalina Bt Nazri..My nickname ina...my previous school Mrsm beseri,perlis and bla..bla..bla...I told them about myself...hehe...

hmm...madam zanariah said that it doesnt matter wherever we are as the important things is how we struggle ourself to grab the excellent.No matter where you are studying as you could manage yourself in good proper ways,it is enough to make you as an excellent student..Yeahhh...it is really cool and of course it is true..

So,dont waste your time...Struggle from now and insyallah..Allah is always be by our side...

No comments:

first day with an assignment...=)

wow!!!I'm so glad today...Having classes since the morning till now,in the evening..huhu...quite tired but it is really cool...Nothing at all..Just a lessons classes starting with BEL 120 class..emmm...Well,really enjoyed with the presentation of NOUN by Farhana's group members..And my opinion...well,a good job...Really fun and exciting presentations..I really like the Noun song...noun,noun,noun...hahaha...Great!

in the evening,I should say that it was quite hot here and we were going to Mk5 attending for CSC134 class...Our lecturer,Madam Zanariah asked us to represent ourself as it was the first meeting with her..My name is Nur Amalina Bt Nazri..My nickname ina...my previous school Mrsm beseri,perlis and bla..bla..bla...I told them about myself...hehe...

hmm...madam zanariah said that it doesnt matter wherever we are as the important things is how we struggle ourself to grab the excellent.No matter where you are studying as you could manage yourself in good proper ways,it is enough to make you as an excellent student..Yeahhh...it is really cool and of course it is true..

So,dont waste your time...Struggle from now and insyallah..Allah is always be by our side...

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...