how to be good in grammar?

nowadays,english is the first language and the most important language in a part of world.Here,i have the problems when i am studying in law course.Everything is in english and unluckily i was too poor in english.Well,there are so many of friends here that are very good in english compared with me.I am thinking myself,how i can be good in english especially in grammar because there are so many assignments that i need to complete it in english.Im not too bad but I have a little bit trouble in english.So how?First of all,i think i should read a lot of english material including listening to english music.Is it can help me to be better in english?I hope so...Then,I think i should practise to speak in english in my daily life.Maybe,i can practise this with my friends although i am not good,I must try andi should try that.Ihope there is more suggestion that can help me in ways to improve my english language....

No comments:

how to be good in grammar?

nowadays,english is the first language and the most important language in a part of world.Here,i have the problems when i am studying in law course.Everything is in english and unluckily i was too poor in english.Well,there are so many of friends here that are very good in english compared with me.I am thinking myself,how i can be good in english especially in grammar because there are so many assignments that i need to complete it in english.Im not too bad but I have a little bit trouble in english.So how?First of all,i think i should read a lot of english material including listening to english music.Is it can help me to be better in english?I hope so...Then,I think i should practise to speak in english in my daily life.Maybe,i can practise this with my friends although i am not good,I must try andi should try that.Ihope there is more suggestion that can help me in ways to improve my english language....

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...