miss dad so much....

hoo.....boring,boring and boring...well,im already here for a month,i thought...It just seem like everything was okay here and i am reallay,really and really fine here.Nothing is to be worried and here i am happy with my kind friends...It just like yesterday i was a cute little girl,i thought with the nappies and still walking by holding to my dad's hand.Wow...now i am here with my friends...Far away from my parents and of course i really miss him so much...I really miss him...

hehe...my dad always said that i was already a younger and adult girl.He always reminds me to be a good kind of girl and daughter,never tried to make problems and of course always be by him side.Yupp....I promised him that I am always remember everything that he told me before because I only have him in my life....

Well,im really hope that I can back to the past,become a little cute girl for the second time,holding my dad's hand and called him...."dad...come on..lets go to the play ground...."yeah...It was the best memories in my life...Day by days.....Everything is changed..Time is already past..Life is already change....But...my dad...he never changed..Still the same one..Still my handsome and smart dad..The man who is holding me...pick up me in school...bought me a lot of sweets when i cry.....He is the best dad i ever have in my life....

Love your dad...love him as how much he love you.....=)

No comments:

miss dad so much....

hoo.....boring,boring and boring...well,im already here for a month,i thought...It just seem like everything was okay here and i am reallay,really and really fine here.Nothing is to be worried and here i am happy with my kind friends...It just like yesterday i was a cute little girl,i thought with the nappies and still walking by holding to my dad's hand.Wow...now i am here with my friends...Far away from my parents and of course i really miss him so much...I really miss him...

hehe...my dad always said that i was already a younger and adult girl.He always reminds me to be a good kind of girl and daughter,never tried to make problems and of course always be by him side.Yupp....I promised him that I am always remember everything that he told me before because I only have him in my life....

Well,im really hope that I can back to the past,become a little cute girl for the second time,holding my dad's hand and called him...."dad...come on..lets go to the play ground...."yeah...It was the best memories in my life...Day by days.....Everything is changed..Time is already past..Life is already change....But...my dad...he never changed..Still the same one..Still my handsome and smart dad..The man who is holding me...pick up me in school...bought me a lot of sweets when i cry.....He is the best dad i ever have in my life....

Love your dad...love him as how much he love you.....=)

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...