yang mana satu??

hmmm......now i am studying in UiTM Kedah in law..everything is okay....i have many good buddies here and also an enemies..hehehe...Well there is such a big competition here as i need to struggle more and more compared to others.Many of my friends here are good in English and i need to improve more in English especially in grammar.Ahakss..i was quite shocked when my younger sister called me this morning and told me that i had a letter from matriculation in Kedah.Wow!quite shock but honestly,im just wanna to forget about it as i wanna to be here and become a successful lawyer.I hope.Yupp,it is really true that my ambition is to be a doctor but im not confident at all that i can be a doctor.In other ways,i am not really good in Science subjects especially in chemistry...well,my heart and my soul is here and i need to follow them...Well,i like this quotation,the secret of like is not to do what we like,but to like what we do.So,i hope my decision is the best things that i made for my ownself goodness..
insyaallah...

No comments:

yang mana satu??

hmmm......now i am studying in UiTM Kedah in law..everything is okay....i have many good buddies here and also an enemies..hehehe...Well there is such a big competition here as i need to struggle more and more compared to others.Many of my friends here are good in English and i need to improve more in English especially in grammar.Ahakss..i was quite shocked when my younger sister called me this morning and told me that i had a letter from matriculation in Kedah.Wow!quite shock but honestly,im just wanna to forget about it as i wanna to be here and become a successful lawyer.I hope.Yupp,it is really true that my ambition is to be a doctor but im not confident at all that i can be a doctor.In other ways,i am not really good in Science subjects especially in chemistry...well,my heart and my soul is here and i need to follow them...Well,i like this quotation,the secret of like is not to do what we like,but to like what we do.So,i hope my decision is the best things that i made for my ownself goodness..
insyaallah...

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...