it just a human beings...


i'm just the ordinary girl....
not as beautiful as maidens.....
not as beautiful princess in the fantasy world...
i'm looking and seeking for love.....



but......

i'm not looking for perfection in love.....
i really need love....
but not a hope.....to be....continued to be loved...

and........

i crave a man who can love me...
but not because of my looks....
....my voice or my smile......

because......
it all does not belong to me....
it is merely decorative in me....
i wanted him to love me.....

because of......
my imperfections......
in his eyes......
that he was able to guide me.....

to become......
a better........
restrict all my imperfections......

No comments:

it just a human beings...


i'm just the ordinary girl....
not as beautiful as maidens.....
not as beautiful princess in the fantasy world...
i'm looking and seeking for love.....



but......

i'm not looking for perfection in love.....
i really need love....
but not a hope.....to be....continued to be loved...

and........

i crave a man who can love me...
but not because of my looks....
....my voice or my smile......

because......
it all does not belong to me....
it is merely decorative in me....
i wanted him to love me.....

because of......
my imperfections......
in his eyes......
that he was able to guide me.....

to become......
a better........
restrict all my imperfections......

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...