it;s coming to the end....

urmmm...
what a tired day....
seriously...
tired....
in fact.....
everything that i have done...
look like such a damn things....
and even sucks!
yeeew~

the question is?
what's is wrong with my feeling now...
wha does it's trying to say?
i'm just such in bloody way....

huhu...

hope everything is okay!
but actually...
it like something is wrong right now...
my heart is trying to say something...

my feeling was irritating...
i'm gonna even try to kill myself!
haha....
if i can make it become a reality..
i hope so...

but...
i'm not able to make it in my life...
it just like i'm gonna to waste my time...
been alive for almost 18 years...
huu~

some suggestions?
how could i lay of all this feelings?
in part of;  far from my heart..
my life...
my feeling....
even from my sight...

it's hurt....

totally hurt!

No comments:

it;s coming to the end....

urmmm...
what a tired day....
seriously...
tired....
in fact.....
everything that i have done...
look like such a damn things....
and even sucks!
yeeew~

the question is?
what's is wrong with my feeling now...
wha does it's trying to say?
i'm just such in bloody way....

huhu...

hope everything is okay!
but actually...
it like something is wrong right now...
my heart is trying to say something...

my feeling was irritating...
i'm gonna even try to kill myself!
haha....
if i can make it become a reality..
i hope so...

but...
i'm not able to make it in my life...
it just like i'm gonna to waste my time...
been alive for almost 18 years...
huu~

some suggestions?
how could i lay of all this feelings?
in part of;  far from my heart..
my life...
my feeling....
even from my sight...

it's hurt....

totally hurt!

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...