Just a hope


Humans are not perfect . But , I am confused , why people , certainly try to find the perfect one . They realize nobody is perfect but never deserves for it . 

I hope for something for several reasons . I always hope that people around me could understand me . Know why I'm doing this and that . I'm not pretending in front of them . I'm just being myself . The real one . I am who I am . Sometime I could be happy , but inside , I'm crying . I'm just human . Every time , when I made mistakes , nobody try to correct me back , they just ignore , pretend that they didn't care about that , but , instead , they are talking bad about me . I admit , it was my bad . They never try to understand me and know that I'm just human being , same like them .

In my life , I just know that friends are very important . No friends , no life . But , can someone please tell me , how much we can believe our friend ? Could you imagine how the feelings are when someone betrayed us ? Someone that we really trust , and care for , at last being cruel to us . I'm just do not know the reason , why I must being in that such a suck situation . I always believe that friends can be trusted . But , once again , I was totally wrong !

When I make something , I never hope for a gift or feedback . I'm doing that because I just enjoy to do that . I always hope that people will know that , or at least they didn't care much about what I'm doing . I enjoy the way of life that I have been through for almost 19 years . There is nothing to be regret for , I'm just be thankful for a wonderful life that I had . But , I never know that in front of me , there was a lot of enemies or people that never satisfied with me . I'm just wanted to know , what I have done wrong to them . But , once again , nobody tell me , what is wrong with me . They just like to talk at the back and blame me !


See , a life is unfair . Sometimes , we think it is good to do that , but people think it is not good to that . How much we need to care about others compared to ourselves ? People will never understand you , they just know what they are thinking is true , so , why you need to bother about them ? Go , get a life ! Just enjoy your life the way you like . =)

No comments:

Just a hope


Humans are not perfect . But , I am confused , why people , certainly try to find the perfect one . They realize nobody is perfect but never deserves for it . 

I hope for something for several reasons . I always hope that people around me could understand me . Know why I'm doing this and that . I'm not pretending in front of them . I'm just being myself . The real one . I am who I am . Sometime I could be happy , but inside , I'm crying . I'm just human . Every time , when I made mistakes , nobody try to correct me back , they just ignore , pretend that they didn't care about that , but , instead , they are talking bad about me . I admit , it was my bad . They never try to understand me and know that I'm just human being , same like them .

In my life , I just know that friends are very important . No friends , no life . But , can someone please tell me , how much we can believe our friend ? Could you imagine how the feelings are when someone betrayed us ? Someone that we really trust , and care for , at last being cruel to us . I'm just do not know the reason , why I must being in that such a suck situation . I always believe that friends can be trusted . But , once again , I was totally wrong !

When I make something , I never hope for a gift or feedback . I'm doing that because I just enjoy to do that . I always hope that people will know that , or at least they didn't care much about what I'm doing . I enjoy the way of life that I have been through for almost 19 years . There is nothing to be regret for , I'm just be thankful for a wonderful life that I had . But , I never know that in front of me , there was a lot of enemies or people that never satisfied with me . I'm just wanted to know , what I have done wrong to them . But , once again , nobody tell me , what is wrong with me . They just like to talk at the back and blame me !


See , a life is unfair . Sometimes , we think it is good to do that , but people think it is not good to that . How much we need to care about others compared to ourselves ? People will never understand you , they just know what they are thinking is true , so , why you need to bother about them ? Go , get a life ! Just enjoy your life the way you like . =)

No comments:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...